Spicy Baby Corn Masala – a perfect side dish for rotis and chapathis. Baby corns are known for their health benefits and they have high nutritional value. They are a good source of folate, potassium, vitamins and fiber. This recipe is so simple and easy to cook and can be packed to school with chapathis or pooris.
Spicy Baby Corn Masala
By February 8, 2013Published:
- Yield: 1 bowl (3 Servings)
- Cook: 15 mins
A tasty and healthy side dish for roti and chapathi.
- 10 Baby corns
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- to taste Salt
- 1/4 Cup Fresh cream
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic paste
- Heat oil in a kadai, add the onions and ginger garlic paste and saute. Then add the tomatoes and saute. Add the masala powders and salt. Cook on low flame.
- Meanwhile pressure cook the baby corns.
- Cut into desired shape and keep aside.
- Now add the baby corns to the gravy.
- Cook for a minute or two on medium flame.
- Finally add the fresh cream.
- Turn off the stove, give it a stir and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve this rich and creamy Spicy Baby Corn Masala with roti, naan or chapathi.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress