Healthy and tasty, the soybeans masala is a great combination for rice. The soybeans is also known as the King of Beans and is packed with proteins, carbohydrates and nutrients. Its not only good with rice but also tastes great with rotis, puris and dosas. The high protein content makes it a perfect food for kids.
By December 2, 2012Published:
- Yield: 1 bowl (4 Servings)
- Cook: 10 mins
So healthy and so tasty!
- 1 cup Soybeans
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 4 teaspoon Grated coconut
- 1 teaspoon Aniseed
- 4 cloves Garlic
- to taste Salt
- 2 teaspoons Oil
- Pressure cook the soybeans with chilli powder and keep aside. If you are using dried soybeans, soak it in water overnight and then pressure cook it.
- Heat oil in a kadai and add 1/4 teaspoon of aniseed and onion. Saute.
- Add tomatoes and saute.
- Now add the cooked soybeans and mix well.
- Meanwhile, make a fine paste with coconut, garlic and aniseed.
- Add the paste to the soybeans and cook till the curry is dry.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve it hot with rice and sambar. It also tastes great with rotis and puris.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress