Paneer Pakoda – a perfect tea-time snack. With just a few ingredients you can surprise your family and friends by preparing this yummy and cripsy Paneer Pakodas on a rainy evening. Kids will love to have these tasty pakodas when they are back from school. Also a scrumptious starter for any party…
Paneer Pakoda - perfect evening snack
By March 13, 2013Published:
- Yield: 1 bowl (2 Servings)
- Cook: 10 mins
Soft and juicy paneer cubes
- 200 grams Paneer
- 1 tablespoon Besan
- 1/2 tablespoon Rice flour
- to taste Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Chilli powder
- Refined oil for frying
- In a bowl, add the besan flour, rice flour, chilli powder and salt.
- Add little water.
- Mix well to make a thick batter.
- Dip the paneer cubes in the batter.
- Deep fry the paneer cubes in hot oil.
- Transfer to an absorbent paper to drain excess oil.
- Transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve this hot and crispy Paneer Pakoda with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress