Another paneer recipe… But one doesn’t get tired of paneer at all, how many ever versions it may take, paneer just tastes awesome. This Paneer Capsicum is a perfect blend of the soft tasty Cottage Cheese with the spicy crispy capsicum is a wonderful side dish for rotis and chapathis. Make it more delicious and health by using fresh homemade paneer. This quick and easy Paneer capsicum can also be packed for your kids lunch along with their favorite pooris.
By October 23, 2012Published:
- Yield: 1 bowl (2 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
Yummy and soft Cottage cheese cubes with crisp capsicum cubes... a perfect side dish for rotis and chapathis.
- 200 grams Paneer or homemade paneer made from 1ltr of milk
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1 Capsicum cut into large cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1/2 Cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger Garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 Cinnamon small piece
- Heat oil in a kadai, add cinnamon, onions, tomato and saute. Then add the ginger garlic paste and all the masala powders.
- Now add the capsicum and saute.
- Meanwhile cut panner into small cubes.
- Add the panner cubes and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve this hot and spicy Paneer Capsicum with roti or chapathi.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress