Paneer recipes taste awesome. Similarly Baby Corns have their own flavor. Just imagine the flavor and taste of a recipe when it combines the goodnesss of the juicy and succulent paneer along with the tender and tasty baby corn. This recipe is easy to cook and tasty to eat. This Paneer Baby Corn Curry is an excellent recipe that can be prepared and served for your kid’s birthday parties or any other family get together. This recipe will surely be loved by all. Pack this easy, tasty and healthy curry along with roti or chapathi to school for lunch and be surprised to see only empty boxes when they are back.
Paneer Baby Corn Curry
By January 7, 2013Published:
- Yield: 1 bowl (2 Servings)
- Cook: 10 mins
Soft and succulent cottage cheese cooked with tender baby corn.
- 200 grams Paneer Cottage cheese cubes
- 10 Baby corns
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- to taste Salt
- 2 tablespoon Fresh cream
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 small piece Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- Pressure cook the baby corns with a little salt.
- Cut the cooked baby corns into desired shape and size.
- In a kadai, heat oil, add a piece of cinnamon, and saute the onions. Then add the tomatoes and saute. Now add the ginger garlic paste and saute. Add in all the masala powders and saute.
- Add the milk and cook for sometime.
- Now add the baby corns and cook for sometime.
- Finally add the paneer cubes.
- Cook for a minute or two. At this stage you can add the cream.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve this delicious Paneer Baby Corn Curry with hot roti or chapathi.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress