Starter, snack or side dish, the Gobi 65 is a tasty dish that is loved by all. Its an easy to make dish that is crispy and spicy and also very tasty. Gobi 65 is the most common vegetarian starter that is ordered in restaurants. My kids love it and I make it on those days when there is no chicken at home but they crave for chicken 65, they can never tell the difference most of the times.
By December 3, 2012Published:
- Yield: 1 plate (2 Servings)
- Cook: 10 mins
Crispy, spicy and tasty!
- 1 Cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 2 teaspoon Besan flour
- 1 teaspoon Corn flour
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic paste
- to fry Oil
- to taste Salt
- Separate the cauliflower florets into large pieces. Boil water with a teaspoon of salt and immerse the florets in it for a few minutes. Drain the excess water and keep aside.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together. Add the par boiled cauliflower florets to it and mix well.
- Heat oil in a kadai and fry the cauliflower florets a few at a time.
- Transfer to an absorbent paper and serve hot.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress