Simple yet Easy, this Mushroom Curry is delicious and tasty too… Can be prepared in just a few minutes, this curry will surely wont let you down when you have unexpected guests.
Easy Mushroom Curry
By December 20, 2013Published:
- Yield: 1 bowl (3 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
Button mushroom cooked with onion, tomato and fresh cream.
- 1 pack Button mushroom chopped
- 2 large Onion
- 2 large Tomato
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- to taste Salt
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 1/4 Cup Fresh cream
- 1-2 Cloves
- 1 small piece Cinnamon
- Heat oil in kadai, add the cinnamon and cloves. Grind the onions, add and saute.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
- Grind the tomatoes. Now add the tomato puree and saute.
- Then add the chilli powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt.
- Cook on medium flame for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the chopped mushrooms. Cover and cook for 3 minutes. Add little water if needed.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked, open and add the fresh cream.
- Mix well and switch off the flame.
- Serve this delicious, Easy Mushroom Curry with roti or chapathi.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress