Creamy Mushroom is a very tasty and delicious curry that can be had with naans, rotis and chapathis. This Creamy Mushroom tastes equally good when served with pulavs and ried rice. Mushrooms are known for their health benefits. So, why don’t we include these healthy mushrooms in our diet as frequently as possible. There are so many ways in which we could include them in our daily diet and this creamy mushroom is one such tasty dish.
By July 9, 2013Published:
- Yield: 1 bowl (3 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
Button Mushrooms cooked to perfection with onions, tomatoes and fresh cream.
- 1 pack Button mushroom
- 1 large Onion ground to a paste
- 1 Tomato ground to a paste or use tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- to taste Salt
- 2 tablespoon Ghee
- 1/2 Cup Milk or fresh cream
- 1 small piece Cinnamon
- 1 Clove
- Heat ghee in a kadai. Add the clove, cinnamon and the ground onion and saute.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste and saute.
- Now add the tomato puree and saute.
- To this add the chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder and salt.
- Mix well and cook on medium flame for a few minutes.
- Now add the chopped mushrooms. Add a little water(if needed), cover and cook or 3-5 minutes.
- Add half a cup of milk (if desired)
- Then add a little fresh cream and mix well. Switch off the flame and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve this tasty and delicious Creamy Mushroom with chapathi or roti.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress