Moist and soft, the Choco Banana Muffins are perfect for any time of the day. You don’t need a special occasion to bake one. Its quick and easy to make and kids will love it. Each Choco Banana Muffin is filled with the lovely flavor of banana, the irresistible taste of choco chips and the crunchy walnuts. Bake one today and make the day exciting for your loved ones!
Choco Banana Muffins
By January 1, 2013Published:
- Yield: 12 (6 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
soft, spongy and chocolaty muffins with the goodness of banana and walnuts.
- 1 Cup Flour Maida
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 2 tablespoon Cocoa powder
- 1 large Banana ripe
- a pinch Salt
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- Milk optional
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 2 drops Chocolate essence optional
- Grind the banana to paste in a mixer and keep aside.
- In a dry bowl, sift the flour and baking powder twice.
- In another bowl, mix oil and sugar.
- Whisk the eggs with a pinch of salt and vanilla essence.
- Now mix the sugar oil mix with the egg.
- Slowly fold in the flour and mix.
- Now add the cocoa powder and chocolate essence and mix. The batter should be smooth. If it is too thick, add little milk.
- Pour the batter into small paper cups and bake in a preheated oven for 20 -30 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
- Check if the cake is done by inserting a toothpick at the center. The tooth pick should come out clean, else bake for a few more minutes. Transfer to a serving tray and serve with Hot chocolate or tea.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress