Soups are the best way to start your meal. And the Chilled Cucumber Soup is a delicious and refreshing soup that is easy to cook. Its a perfect soup to be served during hot summer days. Its also low in calories making it a suitable one for calorie-conscious people. Its a very simple soup that requires no cooking and even beginners will find it easy to make.
Chilled Cucumber Soup
By January 10, 2013Published:
- Yield: 1 bowl (2 Servings)
- Cook: 5 mins
A refreshing cool soup...
- 2 Cucumber
- 1 small piece Ginger
- 1/2 Green chillies
- 1 Cup Butter milk
- to taste Salt
- to taste Pepper powder
- Peel and cut the cucumber.
- Remove the center portion containing the seeds.
- Grind the cucumber along with ginger, green chilli, pepper powder and salt.
- Add the butter milk and grind again.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish and decorate as desired and serve chilled.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress