This Chicken Gravy is a quick and a tasty side dish for rotis and chapathis. This simple and easy chicken gravy will surely be loved by kids. This recipe tastes awesome when served with pulav and fried rice. If desired you can add more pepper powder, when serving for grown ups.
Boneless Chicken Gravy
By March 5, 2013Published:
- Yield: 1 bowl (2 Servings)
- Cook: 15 mins
Juicy and soft chicken pieces cooked in spicy gravy.
- 200 grams Chicken
- 1 Onion ground to a paste
- 1 Tomato
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder
- to taste Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 1 small piece Cinnamon
- 2 Cloves
- few Curry leaves
- 1/4 bunch coriander leaves
- 3 tablespoon gingeley oil
- Heat oil in a kadai, add the cinnamon and cloves. Add the onion paste, coriander leaves and curry leaves and saute.
- Grind the tomatoes and keep aside.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and saute. Then add the tomato puree and saute.
- Meanwhile pressure cook the chicken pieces with chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt.
- Add this cooked chicken to the gravy.
- Cook for 3 - 5 minutes.
- At this stage, you can add pepper powder if desired.
- Cook until you reach the desired consistency. Add a tablespoon of gingeley oil and switch off the flame.
- Transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve this tasty Chicken Gravy with rotis or chapathis.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress