Cashew Nut recipes are usually considered to be very rich and tasty. Undoubtedly this cashew nut praline is very tatsy and crispy too… Usually pralines are used in most cakes to decorate as well as to enhance the flavor. This Cashew Nut Praline is a quick recipe but one has to be more careful while handling the hot sugar syrup and cashew mix. Cube it or crush it, to have it just as it is or use it for decorating your favorite cakes. Either way it tastes equally good. Can also be used as a topping for ice creams.
Cashew Nut Praline - Cashew Nut Chikki
By November 5, 2012Published:
- Yield: 1 bowl
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
Crushed Cashew Nuts in caramelized sugar.
- Crush the cashew nuts.
- Take 1/3 rd cup of the crushed cashew nut.
- Heat sugar in a thick bottomed pan. Keep stirring until all the sugar melts or until you get 1 string consistency.
- Now add the chopped nuts.
- Keep stirring until the mix leaves the sides of the pan.
- Meanwhile grease a plate with little butter or oil.
- carefully pour the cashew sugar mix onto the greased plate. At this stage the mix will be very hot.
- Use a greased rolling pin and flatten the mix evenly.
- Use a greased knife to cut into desired shaped pieces before the mixture cools. Once cooled it will be difficult to cut.
- The praline can also be crushed and used.
- Use the cut pieces and crushed praline for decorating cakes and for topping ice creams.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress