Who would say “NO” to Banana Walnut Muffins. So soft, moist and delicious this Banana Walnut Muffins are not only tasty but healthy too… With the goodness of the banana and the walnuts, this muffins will surely be loved by the kids. Adding wheat flour instead of the regular maida, makes this recipe a healthier one too…
Banana Walnut Muffins
By December 17, 2012Published:
- Yield: 12 (12 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 40 mins
A healthy combination of banana and walnuts with the wheat flour makes it irresistibly tasty.
- 1 Cup wheat flour or multigrain atta
- 1 Cup Sugar powdered
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 2 Bananas ripe
- 1/4 Cup Walnuts chopped
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Take the wheat flour or the multi-grain flour in a clean dry bowl. Add baking powder, baking soda and sift twice. Mix in the chopped walnuts and keep aside.
- In another bowl, mix sugar and oil.
- Grind the bananas to fine paste in a mixer.
- Whisk the eggs with the a pinch of salt and vanilla essence. Add the mashed banana and the sugar-oil mixture. Beat till everything is blended together.
- Now slowly fold in the flour. If the batter becomes too thick, add little milk.
- Now fill the batter in the cup cake mould.
- Decorate as desired with chocolate vermicelli.
- You can also add chopped wanuts.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 30 - 40 minutes or until done. A tooth pick which comes out clean when inserted at the center ensures that the cake is done.
- Allow the cake to cool by placing on a wire rack before serving.
- The soft and delicious Banana Walnuts Muffins are ready to be served.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress