This unique combination of tender baby corns and mushrooms along with capsicum, onions and tomatoes will surely yield a scrumptious gravy. Make it yummier by adding fresh cream. This colorful and flavorful gravy is a perfect side dish for rotis and chapathis. Also tastes best when served with veg fried rice or pulav.
Baby Corn Mushroom Masala
By December 18, 2013Published:
- Yield: 1 bowl (3 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
Tender baby corns cooked with mushrooms and green capsicum.
- 10 Baby corns boiled and cut into small pieces
- 200 grams Button mushroom chopped
- 2 large Onion chopped
- 2 Tomato chopped
- 1 Capsicum chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 2 small piece Cinnamon
- 1-2 Cloves
- few Curry leaves
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 1/4 Cup Fresh cream
- In a kadai , heat oil and add the cinnamon and clove.
- Now add the chopped onions and saute.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and saute.
- Add the chopped tomatoes.
- Add salt and saute. Adding salt at this stage will make tomatoes tender and mushy. This will enhance the flavor of the gravy.
- Now add the capsicum and saute for a minute.
- Then add the chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder and turmeric powder.
- Now add the boiled baby corns.
- Then add the chopped mushrooms.
- Pour in some water, cover and cook on medium flame for 2 - 3 minutes. Do not over cook.
- Switch off the flame and add the fresh cream.
- Serve this Delicious Baby Corn Mushroom Masala with hot rotis or chapathis.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress